۱۳۸۶ اسفند ۱۰, جمعه

Traditional fashion show in Korea



It is not very common to have a fashion show in the banquet of a high energy physics meeting. However, Koreans were so eager to show us their traditions that they
had arranged for a traditional fashion show. Everybody including me enjoyed watching these cute kids in these constumes. The other photo shows some dishes prepared by "Yangom".
By the way, in my travel I found that with every Korean I have a common friend: "Yangom"
(they pronounce her name differently).
With any Japanese, we have also a common friend who is of course Oshin!

More interestingly, Japanese physicists know that in Iran Oshin is famous.
(Each of them at least once in their lifetime have talked to an Iranian and
s/he has already mentioned Oshin!)

۲ نظر:

Yasin Memari گفت...

The children are cute - with their almondy eyes! I wish I were one of them ;) The food sounds like one of those crappy things which are just about quality but no quantity. I cannot survive on these...

منجوق گفت...

They brought 16 dishes. People at our table enjoyed the food but as a Tabrizi woman I did not find the food that good. There was an elegant Korean beauty who explained each dish as they brought in. She was very professinal and one of the show hosts in Arirang channel.

I think it was her presence with her strong aristocratic British accent that made food so delicious to guys at our table!